Monday, July 27, 2009

Something New...

Wow, this year has already been one that has proved to be amazing and full of wonderful new things. I have learned so much about myself in these past few months. Some things I am still changing...while others I am learning to embrace.

Many of you know that I was sailing on the Zuiderdam these past few months. That journey helped me to learn so many things. I grew in ways that I didn't expect and I can only hope that this new contract will bring more exciting changes my way.

Currently, I am in rehearsals for the Diamond Princess. I am really excited to be in a cast again. I love the comradery of the singers that I am working with. Already the energy of our group is wonderful. I can't wait to put our shows up together.

So where will I be this year? First I will be back in Alaska until the end of the season which is around September sometime. Then...THEN!!!! I will headin' on over to a little continent called ASIA...and then AUSTRALIA...AND THEN NEW ZEALAND!!!!!! WOOHOO!!! Yes, I am beside myself with glee! I cannot WAIT for my new adventure. And yes, I will be taking more pictures;) For those that can, check out my pictures on my Facebook page. I have a lot of Alaska pictures there because it was much easier to load them there than here.

Anyhoo! I hope that this finds you all well. I miss ya...I love ya...and I love hearing from you:)

Please do continue to email me. I may not always respond, but I read every single one and I truly appreciate hearing from you all.

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment