Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hello, All!

Ok, this will be very short. I completely forgot to bring my hard drive up here to the top deck of the ship, so this will be a pictureless newsletter:( POO! It's been so long since I have sent you all anything, I figured I had better just say hello at least...HELLO:)

Things are going well out here on the Zuiderdam. My contract is nearly over and the food is still...well...ok it's not as fabulous as it was my first week, but it's still in passenger areas. I will say about the food, my compatriats and I find ourselves complaining about the food every once and a while. Then I take a moment to bring it all into perspective for us, "Guys, we are complaining about eating Duck A L'Orange and SALMON everyday!" Clearly! LOL! Then we remember that we could be down in the cew mess eating fried fish heads and rice EVERYDAY!

Alright everyone, it's time for me to get ready for boat drill! HOORAY FOR BOAT DRILL!!!!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment