Thursday, March 12, 2009

Out to Sea

HI, Everyone! I promise the next letter I will add pictures of my travels. My 'puter is almost dead, but I wanted to try and get something out before the end of my 3rd cruise aboard the Zuiderdam. I am currently sailing with Holland America as a singer for the HAL Cats. I am the lead singer for this INCREDIBLE band...and the ONLY singer;) I have my own cabin and I get to eat guest food ALL THE TIME...which means I ACTUALLY have to work out now;) LOL! I miss you all. Please do keep in touch and I will have more to write about this amazing experience next time.

Until then...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Baby Girl!!!

    Glad to hear that you are still moving and shaking!!! SING LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW...BUT always remember to enjoy life and love.....

    I'm still here in your corner...always!!!

    Luv@cha...
    aka Cherri

    ReplyDelete